This is custom heading element
Welcome to our Youth Department. We are so happy you’ve decided to stop by.
Our Youth Department consists of our Children’s Group; Kingdom Kidz Ministry for ages 4-11 years and our Youth Group; Arise youth ministry for ages 12-23 years.
We are simple a department that loves the Lord Jesus Christ, that loves people and each other. Because of this, we aim to teach this love to our children and young people and we are ready to extend this love to you.
Ephesians 2:10 – “For we are God’s masterpiece, He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He has planned for us to do.” The Youth Department aims to inspire the youths and children to Arise, Be Transformed and be Active for Christ Jesus.
- To identify the needs of each young person and to work closely with them in meeting those needs
- To encourage uplifting relationships with other Christians and empower life changing relationships with non-believers in the community
- To be young people of integrity who will transform their homes, schools, church, workplaces and be involved in serving their Local Community.
Activities to get involved in as a young person
- Local Youth Days – music ministry, Praise and Worship, choir, public speaking, ushering, drama, dance ministry and flag ministry etc.
- Prayer groups, youth Bible Studies, Chill sessions, National events and amazing days out
The Leadership Team
- Felecia Forrester – Local Youth Director
- Dianne Fyffe – Assistant Local Youth Director
- Siobhan Brown – Youth Secretary
Come find out more!
We are a loving team who cares for the wellbeing and safety of your children and young people. Together with prayer, we aim to help them be the best version of themselves.
God bless you now and always.